Thank you for visiting the Illinois AMBER Alert Task Force Web site. We are committed to respecting your privacy.
If you visit our site to read or download information, we collect and store the following information about your visit:
- The name of the Internet domain and the IP address (a number that is automatically assigned to your computer when you are using the Internet) from which you access our site.
- The type of browser and operating system used to access our site.
- The date and time you access our site.
- The Internet address of the Web site from which you linked directly to our site.
- The pages you visit and the information you request.
This information is collected solely for statistical analysis and technical improvements to the site. We do not sell or otherwise provide any user information to any outside organization or individual.
You do not have to provide any personal information to visit this Web site.
If you choose to provide us with personal information, such as by sending a message to an e-mail address on this Web site or by filling out a form and submitting it through our Web site, we will use that information to respond to your message or to fulfill the stated purpose of the communication.
This Web site does not use "cookies". Cookies are small bits of text that are either used for the duration of a session ("session cookies"), or saved on a user's hard drive in order to identify that user, or information about that user, the next time the user logs on to a Web site ("persistent cookies"). You can configure your Web browser to inform you when cookies are set or to prevent cookies from being set.
We may update this policy from time to time without any notification, so please check this page frequently.
Last updated on May 23, 2005